Planning is underway for the season-ending tournament that will take place from Thursday, October 10th through Sunday, October 13th.
- All tournament games will be played in parish gyms. We hope to have a preliminary schedule of gym usage available to all parishes/schools by September 26th. This schedule might change slightly after we release it but it will give parishes/schools the ability to plan their gym staffing for the tournament.
- All teams in 3rd-5th grade will be split into tournament brackets based on regular season record across all pods.
- As with regular season games, each coach will need to pay the referee $13 (top 2 brackets in 6th-8th grade will have two referees so each team pays a total of $26), both teams should provide a lines person, and the "home team" should work the scoreboard. The home team is always the higher seed.
- The schedule will be released on Thursday evening, October 3rd as we will base the bracket assignments and seedings on all regular season results through five weeks of the regular season.
- Once the schedule is released we CANNOT change it. We have such a small window for these games, there can be absolutely no changes. If a team cannot make it, they will need to forfeit the match.
- If your team will NOT be participating in the tournament, coaches or coordinators please email the league no later than September 26th!