REPORT YOUR TOURNAMENT SCORES IN A TIMELY MANNER. Teams are advanced through the tournament based on a score being reported. Good luck to all teams!
Here are a few notes about the tournament:
- Seeding and bracket assignment were done mostly by winning percentage These are based on regular season results that were reported as of 10pm on Sunday, January 8th. Any scores reported or changed after that time may NOT taken into consideration.
- When seeding teams that played an "extra" game when a team dropped out of the league early, that extra (or 11th) game was not taken into consideration.
- Forfeits wins/losses are generally not taken into consideration when seeding as they don't provide helpful information to determine strength of a team.
- For 3rd/4th grade, teams were moved slightly to avoid first round matchups between teams of the same parish/school or zone. We only did this when it did not affect the quality of the matchup.
- Due to the constricted space we had to schedule games with the boys season going on, we could not avoid conflicts for coaches with 2 teams 100% of the time.
This physical bracket will show the teams as they advance through the tournament (scores must be logged to advance the teams on the bracket) and will also show the scores of completed games. Please note that this is not a responsive bracket and while you can view it from a mobile device, it is best viewed from a computer or tablet. Horizontal and vertical scroll bars are available to help you view the entire bracket.
There is also a way to easily locate the bracket your team is playing in by clicking on the Find My Bracket link, enter the last name of your coach or your entire team name, and a listing of teams in your bracket will appear along with their seeding and record. You can then easily click on the bracket name to display the physical bracket.
Check out the links below. You can also access this tournament information from the Post Season Tourney option on the Schedule menu.